Uk news Huge fire at Aberfoyle garage as residents report smoke in sky over village PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - Firefighters tackled the blaze at the workshop of the motor garage in Main Street, Aberfoyle, on Thursday afternoon.

Uk news Huge fire at Aberfoyle garage as residents report smoke in sky over village PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - Firefighters tackled the blaze at the workshop of the motor garage in Main Street, Aberfoyle, on Thursday afternoon.

Uk news  Huge fire at Aberfoyle garage as residents report smoke in sky over village PremierLeague-News.Com
14 May 2021 - 12:18

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! Firefighters tackled a major fire in Aberfoyle yesterday (Thursday) after a blaze broke out at a workshop – with some villagers reporting an explosion in the area. The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service were called out to a workshop at the rear of Trossachs Motor Engineer Ltd in Main Street – just yards from a petrol station - at around 1.35pm on Thursday. Much of the workshop was badly damaged. A spokesperson for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said: “Operations Control mobilised three appliances to the scene, where a fire was affecting a single storey detached building to the rear of a petrol station. “Crews extinguished the fire and made the area safe. “There were no reported casualties.” The garage is a family-run business, owned by father and son duo Donald Campbell Jnr and Donald Campbell Snr. They have owned the business for around eight years. The land on which the garage sits also includes the Trossachs Area Services petrol station, which is not managed or run by the family, but instead is owned by the community.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

." Read More Related Articles Embezzler had to sell Strathyre home where daughter's ashes were scattered Read More Related Articles Man, 84, charged following livestock worrying after sheep was killed on farmland Police Scotland were called shortly after 2pm and say the fire is not being treated as suspicious and officers were involved in traffic control on Main Street. Villagers took to social media to post about the blaze. One resident said: ‘I was heading to Aberfoyle today and saw a huge pall of smoke rising. The workshop behind the garage was up in flames, don’t know what happened.’ Click here for more news and sport from the Stirling area. Strathard Community Councillor Trevor Geraghty was in Aberfoyle on Thursday afternoon. He said he did not hear an explosion, but spotted the large plume of thick dark smoke in the sky. He added: “The fire service were on the scene very quickly and there were multiple fire engines and police there.”

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 22 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
MAY INTEREST YOU x
Sport news  Neal Maupay had to be dragged away by team-mates after calling referee Jon Moss a 'f****** joke' as FA report reveals tirade of abuse hurled at match officials by Brighton forward following red card at Wolves Premierleague-News.com
Sport news Neal Maupay had to be dragged away by team-mates after...
Uk News  Earl Spencer "draws a line" between Martin Bashir's interview with Princess Diana and her death United Kingdom news
Uk News Earl Spencer "draws a line" between Martin...