Uk news Family dog dies in flat fire which left young family homeless PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - A woman and child managed to escape the flames but sadly their dog could not be revived.

Uk news Family dog dies in flat fire which left young family homeless PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - A woman and child managed to escape the flames but sadly their dog could not be revived.

Uk news Family dog dies in flat fire which left young family homeless PremierLeague-News.Com
24 November 2022 - 17:00

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! A fatal flat fire has seen a young family left homeless and a dog tragically die. A woman and child managed to escape the flames but sadly their dog could not be revived, reports Essex Live. The incident occurred earlier this week in Essex, when emergency services were called to a property in William's Walk. Fire crews from Colchester and Wivenhoe attended the scene to see the flat was completely smoke-logged. The two crews acted quickly to extinguish the fire before ventilating the property. They also had to evacuate the adjoining properties until it was safe for residents to return. Read More Related Articles Charging vape sparks devastating house fire as residents left unable to stay for 'some time' Read More Related Articles Man killed neighbour by setting fire to mobile home with victim inside Before the crew arrived, after the 10:27am call on November 23, a woman and her child had managed to escape the property. The two suffered mild smoke inhalation but their pet was unable to be resuscitated.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. Crew Manager Brenden Cardy said: "Thankfully the occupant did exactly the right thing when she noticed the fire; she got out, called 999 and stayed out. Top news stories today Artist made child kill gerbil with axe Scots teachers go on strike today Tributes to Scots martial arts champion Sex offender 'threatens' hospital nurses "We believe the fire started in a utility cupboard where a fuse box and fridge-freezer were located. The incident serves as a reminder to get your electrics tested regularly and make sure appliances like fridges and freezers have room for air to ventilate behind the appliance. "I'd like to praise crews for their quick response, hard work and professionalism in difficult circumstances." The cause has been recorded as accident, with crews leaving the scene at 1pm. Don't miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond - Sign up to our daily newsletter here. READ NEXT: Woman left mortified as parents insist on parking in neighbour's driveway Evil Scots artist who forced child to kill pet gerbil with axe jailed over horrific abuse Tributes paid to 'phenomenal' Scots martial arts champion after death aged 20

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 14 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News