Premier league news England vs USA prediction by supercomputer for World Cup Group B showdown Last spor news

PremierLeague-News.Com - World Cup 2022 news: Three Lions take on USMNT in their second fixture at the Qatar World Cup on Friday evening with Gareth Southgate's side out to make it two wins from two.

Premier league news England vs USA prediction by supercomputer for World Cup Group B showdown Last spor news

PremierLeague-News.Com - World Cup 2022 news: Three Lions take on USMNT in their second fixture at the Qatar World Cup on Friday evening with Gareth Southgate's side out to make it two wins from two.

Premier league news England vs USA prediction by supercomputer for World Cup Group B showdown Last spor news
25 November 2022 - 07:15

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! England started their World Cup campaign off in excellent fashion, defeating Iran 6-2 in their opening game. However, they cannot afford to rest on their laurels just yet as they still have games against the United States and Wales to come. A brace from Buyako Saka, alongside goals from Jude Bellingham, Marcus Rashford, Jack Grealish and Raheem Sterling contributed to England's rout and many of these players will start against the US. But they will not get overconfident because of how easily they overturned their first opponents. The US drew their first fixture and with Wales facing Iran, they will be desperate to beat England in order to put their fate partly in their own hands going into the final group game. Gareth Southgate will be hoping to confirm his squad's progression to the next round. READ MORE: "What a player" - Chelsea fans react to Jamal Musiala's stunning display for Germany vs Japan The supercomputers at FiveThirtyEight have run the numbers and as expected they have England as the winner of the match at a 54% probability. A draw sits at 26% while a US win sits at 20%.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. The South American side are in action on Thursday night against Serbia. England sits joint 6th favourite alongside the Netherlands. Both sides have a probability of 7% to win the entire tournament. England will put thoughts of winning the entire World Cup on the backburner however and focus on the task at hand. With Harry Kane and Harry Maguire confirmed fit after coming off against Iran with problems this puts the team in a good position to defeat the US side. READ NEXT: Todd Boehly urged to make N'Golo Kante decision after unexpected World Cup bonus for Chelsea Chelsea news: Wonderkid scores stunning goal as Graham Potter finds Thiago Silva successor Chelsea already have ideal Thiago Silva successor to avoid £165.8m summer transfer repeat Chelsea starlet sends Graham Potter World Cup message with sensational goal Chelsea news and transfers LIVE: Latest news, rumours and gossip from Stamford Bridge

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 57 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News