North East UK news Search for Esther Dingley paused as police say 'we've done all we can' PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The 37-year-old has been missing since last year after she vanished in the Pyrenees

North East UK news Search for Esther Dingley paused as police say 'we've done all we can' PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The 37-year-old has been missing since last year after she vanished in the Pyrenees

North East UK news  Search for Esther Dingley paused as police say 'we've done all we can' PremierLeague-News.Com
22 February 2021 - 09:16

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! French police may call off the search for missing Durham hiker Esther Dingley until spring, with investigators claiming they have done 'all they can'. A massive search operation was launched to locate the missing 37-year-old who vanished in the Pyrenees last year. The Mirror reports that she had embarked on a solo walking trip near the Spanish and French border and was last spotted on November 22. Speaking of the latest efforts, French police captain Jean Marc Bordinaro told The Times "all possible investigations" in French territory have been carried out "without any result". He said: "We have no indication permitting us to confirm the presence of Esther Dingley in France since she was seen for the last time on the Spanish side of the Pic de Sauvegarde. "We'll probably have to wait 'till spring to undertake more searches." Ms Dingley's partner Daniel Colegate, who had been hiking with her but was house-sitting at a French farmhouse on November 22, said earlier this month he did not believe she fell or had some other kind of accident. Esther Dingley He also dismissed suggestions she could have voluntarily disappeared. In a heartbreaking interview, Mr Colegate told the Sunday Mirror last month: “Since Esther went missing I’ve been lost in a world that no longer makes sense to me. He said: “The pain of her disappearance is excruciating – but even that pales into insignificance against the pain of not knowing. “It’s crippling.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. Every aspect of my life and the future I dream of includes Esther.” Read More Related Articles Durham hiker who went missing in Pyrenees was taken 'against her will' partner claims Read More Related Articles Boyfriend of missing Durham backpacker Esther Dingley 'still holding on to hope' The couple quit their settled life in County Durham to travel abroad in a motorhome with their five dogs after Dan had a health scare in 2014. They blogged about their adventures, clocking up “a thousand moments” to cherish, he said. Dan added: “Every morning we’d wake up and say out loud, ‘What adventures shall we have today?’ “But the more we travelled, the less the physical adventures mattered as much as the fact we were doing it together and living in the moment.” Since Esther’s disappearance, his research with British charity LBT Global has resulted in a dossier outlining three theories – an accident, that Esther went missing on purpose, or that someone else harmed her. Writing on Facebook, Mr Colegate denied the idea Ms Dingley would spark a major search operation by vanishing, rather than simply telling him she needed time alone. Esther Dingley (Image: LBT GLOBAL / FAMILY) He said: "All of which leads me to believe that somebody else has been involved in Esther's disappearance and against her will. "This is a terrifying prospect and I wish I could believe otherwise, but I cannot." The couple, who have been together for almost 19 years, met at Oxford University and lived in Durham before they set off travelling around Europe in a camper van six years ago. Read More Related Articles County Durham born Mark Gatiss writes new BBC Christmas ghost story Read More Related Articles Arsonists torch Durham police car in Easington attack leaving it out of service

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 24 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News
MAY INTEREST YOU x
Uk News  Wrong Turn is a banal, bone-crunching return to redneck menace United Kingdom news
Uk News Wrong Turn is a banal, bone-crunching return to redneck...
Daily uk news  Lockdown impact is laid bare as another 500,000 workers are put on furlough in just TWO WEEKS - with Rishi Sunak preparing to extend the huge £5bn a month bailout scheme until JUNE   PremierLeague-News.Com
Daily uk news Lockdown impact is laid bare as another 500,000 workers...