North East UK news Newcastle United transfer gossip amid Maddison, Harrison and Sulemana latest PremierLeague-News.Com
PremierLeague-News.Com - Today's transfer rumour mill features three familiar faces who have been linked with the Magpies in recent times
PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! Your Newcastle United transfer round-up for Saturday, August 6. Everything ‘open’ on Maddison Italian sports journalist Fabrizio Romano claims Newcastle could lodge another bid for James Maddison. The Magpies have already had two bids rejected for the Leicester star. Foxes' boss Brendan Rodgers has hinted to the media he could be helpless to keep the 25-year-old if an enticing offer came in. So far, the Magpies have failed to bid anywhere near the reported £60million asking price. “Everything is so open,” Romano told GiveMeSport. “They tried for Maddison and it’s one of the priorities they have, the creative midfielder, so there could be an opportunity to try again with another bid in the next few days.” Harrison move off Leeds United’s majority shareholder Andrea Radrizzani has insisted there is “no way” Jack Harrison joins Newcastle. The former Manchester City winger has been linked with a move up north throughout the summer. However, after losing prized assets Raphinha and Kalvin Phillips this summer, the Whites’ chief refuted claims another star player could leave. When asked by The Athletic about Harrison potentially joining Newcastle, Radrizzani said: “Absolutely not.
News source = PremierLeague-News.Com
. Jack stays here.” PIF want Sulemena French outlet L’Equipe are reporting that PIF want to sign Kamaldeen Sulemana. Reports in recent weeks have linked Newcastle with the Ghanaian winger, who bagged five goals for Rennes last season. However, this report suggests majority shareholder PIF are directly involved in bringing the 20-year-old to Tyneside. In terms of style, Sulemana is akin to current crowd-pleaser Allan Saint-Maximin. Analytical site transfermarkt.com value him at £16.2million. Rennes paid just shy of that a year ago so it is likely Newcastle will need to stump up more - especially with four years remaining on his contract. READ NEXT: Eddie Howe press conference live - Newcastle boss on transfers and more Howe provides transfer update as he admits difficulty of Newcastle's window Gary Neville wants Newcastle to ‘disrupt’ the Premier League big six Leeds United owner dismisses Jack Harrison exit talk amid Newcastle interest
Source = PremierLeague-News.Com