North East UK news Mark Labbett announces new job following The Chase US axing PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The Beast Mark Labbett, was axed from the show's US version, announcing he was 'gutted' not to be invited back

North East UK news Mark Labbett announces new job following The Chase US axing PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The Beast Mark Labbett, was axed from the show's US version, announcing he was 'gutted' not to be invited back

North East UK news  Mark Labbett announces new job following The Chase US axing PremierLeague-News.Com
03 August 2022 - 11:45

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! Chaser Mark Labbett has revealed his new job to fans, after he was harshly axed from the hit ITV staple's American counterpart. Mark, who is known fondly by viewers around the world as The Beast, previously announced that he was 'gutted' after it emerged that he would not be invited back to participate in the stateside series. The 56-year-old quizmaster participated in the ABC channel series, which many fans have called for him to return to - after a 40% drop in viewers. Quiz show website BuzzerBlog also say that The Chase US has had an 'alarming downward trend' in its third season. Read more: Love Island star teases return to villa by 'doing an Adam' for next series As Buzzerblog shared: “It lost 33 percent of its demo (0.32) and nearly 40 percent of its viewers (2.229M average). Hopefully the last half of season 3 does better,” TV executive Jorge Andres Mondaca Tweeted: “Bring back Mark Labbett”, prompting a debate over whether the UK Chaser’s departure caused the drop. The Mirror reports however, that it's too little too late, with Mark announcing that he has secured a job with another company. Taking to Twitter, Mark replied with a smiley face emoji and said: “Too late I work for GSN now”. GSN stands for Game Show Network and is a streaming service owned by Sony. The TV executive wrote in response: “Their loss, Mr.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. Hope you are well Sir.” The TV quiz head confirmed to fans in March that a new line-up had already been selected, and that he wouldn't be a part of it - much to his disdain. When asked by a fan if he was not reappearing due to contact reasons, he said: “No they just didn't renew me. No reason was offered.” He shared the news after The Chase's US account tweeted: “New season. New Chasers. Victoria Groce, Brandon Blackwell, and Buzzy Cohen join Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer on May 3 when #TheChase returns.” Mark responded to the account, saying: “Gutted to not be invited back but really excited at the new lineup. Am expecting Brandon and Victoria to wow America :).” Mark is an original Chaser on the UK’s programme version of The Chase, having been with the ITV show for 13 years since its initial launch in 2009. Read next: Love Island's love or money twist axed as Laura Whitmore 'ruins' final with announcement Love Island winners 'already decided' before final has started Luca Bish's brutal remark to Gemma picked up by Love Island mics Paige and Adam brutally dumped from Love Island right before final Alex Scott relives past heartache as England go for Euros glory

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 36 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News