Birmingham news Lost fashion brand returning to UK high streets PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The Gap-owned brand will be available to UK shoppers once again through Next

Birmingham news Lost fashion brand returning to UK high streets PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - The Gap-owned brand will be available to UK shoppers once again through Next

Birmingham news Lost fashion brand returning to UK high streets PremierLeague-News.Com
22 November 2022 - 10:46

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! Lost fashion brand Banana Republic will return to the UK seven years after it disappeared from the high street. The Gap-owned brand closed down its nine stores across the country in 2016 due to a drop in sales. But, thanks to a move from Next, the 'attainable luxury' clothing line will once again be available to British shoppers. Next agreed to manage Gap's business under a new joint venture back in September 2021. The agreement, which was first reported by Drapers, means Next will own 51 per cent of the label, while Gap retains the remaining 49 per cent. Banana Republic will start selling through Next.co.uk in early 2023. Read more - All the key Wetherspoon prices at New Street Station's London and North Western pub US activewear brand Athleta will also be available through the same website.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. Banana Republic was first founded in 1978 and was later acquired by Gap in 1983, while Athleta was taken on by the same company in 2008. The fashion retailer has launched 135 products including T-shirts, trousers, dresses, shirts and jackets on Next's website with prices ranging from £25 to £295. Gap UK and Ireland managing director Jon Jeffery said: “I am excited to embark on the latest part of our joint venture journey, with the re-introduction of two amazing brands to the market through the Next.co.uk platform. “Both Banana Republic and Athleta are truly aspirational Gap Inc. brands that individually offer a unique perspective and a strong design aesthetic that allows us to engage and delight new audiences, and further expand our portfolio within the UK and Ireland.” Read more: Home Bargains vs B&M - the best Christmas stocking fillers for under £5 I went to Primark for my Christmas shopping and couldn't believe what shop I was in Aldi, Tesco, M&S and Asda's cheapest times to shop this Christmas revealed Spit-shining bald men, abusing vegans, forced to stand up - the most savage Karen's Diner reviews All the key Wetherspoon prices at New Street Station's London and North Western pub

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 18 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment
Last News