Birmingham news Family of blood clot vaccine victim urge people to carry on getting jabbed PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - Neil Astles died from a blood clot on the brain after receiving the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccination

Birmingham news Family of blood clot vaccine victim urge people to carry on getting jabbed PremierLeague-News.Com

PremierLeague-News.Com - Neil Astles died from a blood clot on the brain after receiving the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccination

Birmingham news  Family of blood clot vaccine victim urge people to carry on getting jabbed PremierLeague-News.Com
07 April 2021 - 23:00

PremierLeague-News.Com - Breaking Sport Transfer News ! The family of solicitor Neil Astles - the first named person in the UK suspected to have died from side-effects linked to the Oxford jab - have urged people to continue using the vaccine. The 59-year-old received his first dose on March 17 and died in hospital in Liverpool on Easter Sunday, The Daily Telegraph reports. He had suffered worsening headaches and vision since receiving the jab - two of the warning signs people are now urged to look out for. His sister, Dr Alison Astles, told the Daily Telegraph the family wanted people to continue getting the AstraZeneca jab because "fewer people will die". She added that her brother had been "extraordinarily unlucky" and urged people to keep a careful watch on side effects.

News source = PremierLeague-News.Com

. Read More Related Articles Mum and daughter stuck in Birmingham after being 'turned away' from easyJet flight home to Spain Read More Related Articles Government issues advice for people who have already had AstraZeneca vaccine Those over 30 who have had their first jab have been advised that their second jab should be of the same vaccine as their first jab. A government spokesman said that the Oxford vaccine was "safe, effective and has already saved thousands of lives". They added: “Everybody who has already had a first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine should receive a second dose of the same brand, irrespective of age, except for the very small number of people who experienced blood clots with low platelet counts from their first vaccination. “The government will follow today’s updated advice, which sets out that, as a precaution, it is preferable for people under the age of 30 with no underlying health conditions to be offered an alternative vaccine where possible once they are eligible."

Source = PremierLeague-News.Com

This news 57 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment